Thursday, December 9, 2010

My biggest fear.....

Well everybody has their own fear.
For me the biggest fear is syringe....
What can I say?? people can't choose what phobia they have..

Since I was a child i really afraid with syringe, injection and all the things related this needle things. Even the alcohol smell already give me bad nightmare.
I always avoid to meet this syringe. Even my mom and teacher had to chase me 'coz I was escape from school every time there's a immunization.

Even I prefer to let go off my dream to be a doctor coz I can't stand I had to hold and touch syringe very often, this also makes me lazy to go to doctor when I was sick, I prefer to choose the latest condition my body can stand then I will check to doctor if I really can stand on the pain.

One time I had to hospitalized and it looks very horror for me. Like a torture for me everyday seeing those needle and being injected.

Even now i had to face my worst night mare again just for married process... aiyaaa, why can there be easier way?? i really hate syringe.

No comments:

Post a Comment