Saturday, December 4, 2010

Long Weeekeeend

holiday holiday holiday... is that want I need.... just wanna sing it out loud.

Well at least this week I will have a long weekend holiday.. Monday and Tuesday will be holiday for my office.... wanna rara chance.

And..my student also start their end semester holiday..means I will free for a month..(altough this also means reduce my salary...) but at least I can rest for a while.

Now.... what will my plan,
Sunday, I dunno what to do on Sunday.... just wanna relax at home would be great, sit in a sofa, watch cable tv whole day...yipppie....

Monday will be a busy day... need to settle up many things related my married.. I also need to service my motor cycle, pay the credit for the motorcycle. I also plan to watch Harry Potter movie.... yeeeah.. I want so see it eagerly.... really can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment